I offer 1:1 Newborn Mentoring at my studio in Glen Burnie Maryland. You will learn everything from the basics of proper lighting with studio lights, composition, newborn soothing, safely posing newborns as well as build your own portfolio. This is also a great opportunity to ask me anything about Newborn Photography. We will go over beanbag poses, wrapping, prop poses, soothing babies (they don’t call me the baby whisper for nothing) and also sibling/family posing.
This is a one day class (we can arrange 2 day for a different cost) that you will learn newborn photography. I will have newborns come in and will show you what you need to know. You will assist me at first and then you will do it on your own with me assisting. The mentoring class is intended for professional photographers who own a DSLR and know how to work it. You need to be comfortable shooting in manual mode.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THE CLASS
- DSLR camera
- prime lens (I use a 35 1.4 ART but you can bring the lens you are comfortable with)
- Knowledge and comfort shooting in full manual mode
- understanding of ISO, SS and f/stop
- basic knowledge of Photoshop
- a computer / laptop is not necessary but you can bring one if you like
RESTRICTIONS & PAYMENT DETAILS
- a 60 mile restricted radius to zip code 21061 – if you are within 60 miles of my studio you are not eligible for the class
- Class is $1000.00 A non-refundable retainer of $500 is due at the scheduling of the 1:1 – a second payment of $250 is due 30 days prior to the dates agreed upon and the final $250 payment is due 48 hours prior to the mentoring date.
Breakfast/Lunch supplied by me. More details about the class can be sent via email. Please email email@example.com for more details.